RECRUITMENT NOTICE FOR THE POSTS OF FIREMAN, TRADESMAN MATE, PAINTER AND SAFAIWALA AT 33 FIELD AMMUNITION DEPOT, C/O 56 APO 1 Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizen, for the following posts in Pay Band of Rs (Pay Band + Grade Pay) plus other allowances, as admissible to Central Govt employees, as per performa attached, as under :-. Ser Name of Pay Minimum Physical endurance test/skill Categories Total Remarks post Scale essential test (Whichever applicable) UR SC OBC Vacs No qualification (a)
Rs 520020200 + GP Rs 1900/-
Matriculation (a) Essential 12 05 (10th) pass or (a) * Physical measurements equivalent as under :from (i) Height without shoes recognized -165 cms. A concession Board) of 2.5 cms height shall be allowed for members of the Scheduled Tribe. (ii) Chest (Un-expanded) - 81.5 cms. (iii) Chest (expanded) -85 cms. (iv) Weight (Minimum).
(b) @ Physical Endurance test. Candidate must be physically fit, capable of performing strenuous duties & must pass the tests specified below :(i) Run 1.6 KM in 6 Mins. Candidates finishing after 6 Mins will be rejected for further tests. (aa)
(ii) Carrying a man (fireman lift ) of 63.5 Kgs to a distance of 183 meters within 96 seconds. Candidates not passing will not be allowed to take further tests.
(iii) Clearing 2.7 meters wide ditch & landing on both feet (long jump). Candidates not passing will not be allowed to take further tests.
(iv) Climbing 3 meters vertical rope using hands and feet. Candidates not passing will not be allowed to take further tests.
02 (Two) vacancies reserved for Exserviceman. 01 (One) vacancy reserved for Physically Handicapped. Identified for Hearing Handicapped. (PD, D). 01 (One) vacancy reserved for Meritorious Sports Persons. Sportsmanshi p certificate issued by appropriate authority is required in case candidate has applied for Meritorious Sports Person quota. *Candidates rejected in physical measurement s will not be allowed to participate in physical endurance tests.
2 Ser Name of No post
Minimum essential qualification
Physical endurance Categories Total test/skill test (Whichever Vacs UR SC OBC applicable) (c) Should pass written test.
@ Physical tests are eliminatory in nature. A Candidate, not passing a particular test, will not be allowed o take balance tests.
(d) Merit list will be prepared based on marks obtained in “Written Test”. (e) No interview will be held.
(b) Tradesman Rs Mate 5200(Erstwhile 20200 Mazdoor + GP Rs trade) 1800/-
(a) Matriculation (10th) pass or equivalent from recognized Board
(a) Physical fitness- 235 88 Must be physically fit and capable of performing strenuous duties and pass tests (b) Knowledge of should specified below :Hindi. (i) 1.5 KM run in 4.5 Mins. Candidates finishing after 4.5 Mins will be rejected for further tests. (ii) Carry a Weight of 20 Kg to a distance of 300 Mtr in 80 Seconds. Candidates finishing after 80 seconds will be rejected for further tests. (iii) Lift 20 Kg Ammunition Box from ground level to above head level, stretch hands straight & bring the box down to ground level (3 times). Candidates not passing will be rejected from further tests. (c) Should pass written test.
420 42 (Forty Two) vacancies reserved for Exserviceman. 12 (Twelve) vacancies reserved for Physically Handicapped. Identified for Orthopedic Handicapped & Hearing Handicapped # (OA, BL, OL, PD, D). 21 (Twenty One) vacancies reserved for Meritorious Sports Persons. No physical test will be conducted for OH candidates.
3 Ser Name of No post
Pay Minimum Scale essential qualification
Physical endurance test/skill test (Whichever applicable)
Total Remarks Vacs
UR SC OBC
(d) Merit list will be based on marks obtained in “Written Test”.
Sportsmanship certificate issued by appropriate authority is required in case candidate has applied for Meritorious Sports Person quota.
(e) No interview will be conducted.
Rs 520020200 + GP Rs 1900/-
Matriculation (10th) pass or equivalent from recognized Board
(a) Certificate in the trade from a recognized ITI or 3 years training and/or experience of actual work in the trade. (b) Tests specified by Board of Officer including Physical Test & Skill Test. (c) Merit list will be based on marks obtained in “Written Test”. (d) No interview will be conducted.
(d) Multi Tasking Staff (Safaiwala)
Rs 520020200 + GP Rs 1800/-
Matriculation (10th) pass or equivalent from recognized Board
Essential (a) Conversant with the duties of the respective trades with one year experience in the trade. (b) Tests specified by Board of Officer including Physical Test & Skill Test. (c) Merit list will be based on marks obtained in “Written Test”. (d) No interview will be conducted.
# Note : BL-Both legs affected but not arms, OA- One Arm affected, OL- One leg affected (Right or Left). D-Deaf, PD – Partially Deaf, GP – Grade Pay.
The above posts are subject to all India Service liability including field service.
Age limit and its relaxation Ser No (a) (b) (c) (d)
Category Age relaxation UR OBC SC ESM
18 Year to 25 Years 18 Year to 28 Years 18 Year to 30 Years The age will be calculated by applying formula ie service rendered in Army / Navy /Air Force shall be deducted from the actual age and resultant age should not exceed the maximum upper age limit prescribed for the post by more than three years. UR OBC SC 18 to 35
18 to 38
18 to 40
18 to 30
18 to 33
18 to 35
Ex-servicemen should be in possession of Discharge Certificate issued by concerned Records Office.
PH person should be in possession of Disability certificate issued by CMO/Civil Surgeon of Govt Hospital certifying the disability, as per performaB attached. Candidates who suffer from, not less than 40% of relevant disability, are eligible. Persons who have represented a sate in National / Internal completion, university tournaments conducted by Inter-University Sports Board : State School Team in National Sports/Games conducted by AISGF; Persons awarded National Awards in Physical Efficiency under National Physical Efficiency Drive.
4. Candidates will forward application properly sealed, in an envelope, to the address mentioned against the post applied for, through Ordinary/Registered/Speed Post. Application in person will not be accepted. Candidates are requested to superscribe the words “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF …………..” on the top of envelope while sending the application form. 5. Last date for receipt of application is 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment news/news paper. Since Employment News is published for a week, later date will be counted as Day One. 6.
The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of application.
7. Photocopy of the following documents/certificates to be attached alongwith application duly self attested. (a) Two passport size photographs, duly self attested, one on right corner of application and one on Acknowledgement Card. (b)
Attested copies of following certificates will also be submitted with application :(i)
Educational qualification certificate. Class 10th Mark sheet is mandatory.
Date of Birth certificate.
Caste certificate where applicable.
(iv) Discharge certificate for Ex-servicemen issued by Records Office / Regimental Centre or NOC from the competent authority for serving Defence Personnel who are completing the prescribed period of Army Services within a year from the last date of receiving application. (c)
Self addressed envelop affixing postal stamps of Rs 25/-
5 Note -1 : Central Government civilian employees must furnish “No Objection Certificate” from their employer/Office at the time of the interview test else their candidature will be cancelled. 8. Incomplete/ineligible applications will be deemed invalid and rejected without intimation to the candidate. Only eligible candidates will be called for the first examination. 9. To reduce the number of candidates for written examination, for one category of post, screening of application will be carried out based on the percentage of marks obtained in the examination mandated as essential QR. No screening of application is required, in cases where physical test, are prescribed prior to “Written Test”. The candidates who fail to qualify in the physical test (wherever applicable) shall not be permitted to undergo written test. Skill test, wherever applicable, will be conducted after written test and will be qualifying in nature. 10. It is made clear that merely fulfilling the basic essential qualification requirement does not automatically entitle a person to be called for test/interviews. The selection will be made strictly on the merit basis. The decision of appointing authority regarding selection/rejection will be final. It is also made clear that the numbers of posts/vacancies are tentative and recruitment process can be called/suspended/terminated by the Appointing Authority at any stage due to administrative reasons. 11. The question papers of written test (objective type) will be in bilingual i.e. English and Hindi as under :Subject
No of questions
General intelligence and reasoning
25 2 Hours (20 Minutes extra for visually handicapped candidates).
Remarks 1. The standard of questions will be of matriculation/ intermediate, as applicable. 2. OMR sheet will be used for answering.
12. Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidates. No inquiry or correspondence will be entertained. 13. No TA/DA is admissible. Duration of each test can be 02 to 05 days or more. Candidates will make their own arrangement for lodging/boarding during the test/interview. Depot will NOT make any arrangements. 14. Any dispute with regard to the recruitment will be subject to the Courts having jurisdiction in the state of Punjab. 15. 33 FAD reserves the right to decrease/increase the number of vacancies at any stage of the recruitment. 16.
Physical Test will be the first test, followed by written, except where not applicable.
17. Written Test will be conducted on OMR sheet. All candidates should acquaint themselves with this process. 18.
No relaxation in test will be provided to Women candidates.
Candidates will wear decent rig for physical tests & not run in underwears.
Requirement of scribe, for written test, be intimated 72 hours in advance to Unit Administration.
21. Disability Certificate (format attached) issued by Central/State Govt Medical board, consisting of at least three members, out of which, a least one shall be a specialist in the particular field for assessing locomotor/cerebral/visual/hearing disability and certifying the percentage of disability (ie 40% and above) 22.
All tests will be conducted at 33 FAD, Dappar, Punjab.
6 23. SC/OBC/PH candidates have a right to compete with general candidates against general vacancy. In such cases, no concession or relaxation will be provided to the SC/OBC/PH candidates. 24.
No extra weightage will be given for additional/higher/extra qualifications.
25. Limiting the No of Candidates. Due to administrative constrains, in case of large number of applications for a category of post, initial screening of applications, on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in class 10th may be carried out, to reduce number of candidates to a reasonable limit. A bench mark percentage will be fixed depending on the No of applicants. All candidates meeting the benchmark will be allowed to participate in the recruitment process. The number of candidates to be called for interview, may be restricted to ten times the number of vacancies to be filled, by the recruitment board. 26. OBC Certificate. Every candidate seeking reservation as OBC is required to submit a certificate regarding his/her OBC status and non-creamy layer status issued by appropriate auth. OBC Certificate will be as per Performa-C, as promulgated by Govt of India. 27. Candidates will be on two years probation period at 33 FAD after appointment. Their services will be terminated in case they are found indisciplined /unsatisfactory at work. 28.
Candidate will be disqualified in case he or she has more than one spouse living (Plural marriage).
29. PH candidates can avail age relaxation of their category i.e SC/OBC, over and above the age relaxation of PH category, for vacancies reserved for SC/OBC, as applicable. However, a PH candidate applying against UR vacancy can only claim age relaxation permissible for PH candidates belonging to UR category. 30. Candidates belonging to reserved categories, who have not availed any relaxation applicable to their categories and whose names appear in the combined merit list, within the number of UR vacancies being filled, shall be accommodated against UR vacancy. 31. Candidates will bring Acknowledgement Card for each test. Failing which, they will not be allowed to take the Test. 32.
Candidates found using unfair means will be rejected.
33. Candidature will be cancelled, if the candidates do not report to depot, within the Time Specified by Unit Administration. 34.
Beware of Touts.
Imposters will be handed over to police.
Any other category applying, other that UR/SC/OBC, will be treated as UR cat.
The following certificates are valid for Meritorious Sportspersons:(a)
Secretary of the National Federation of the game concerned. (b) National Competition Secretary of the National Federation or Secretary of the State Association of the game concerned. (c) Inter-University Tournament Dean of sports or other Officer in overall charge of game of University concerned. (d) National/Sports/Games Director or Additional/Joint or for school, Deputy Director in overall charge of sports/games in the Directorate of public institutions/education of the state. SC Certificate will be as per Performa-D, as promulgated by Govt of India.
39. Mobile phone, voice recorder, calculator, digital watches, caps, head scarves/any other electronic device is prohibited within the premises of 33 FAD. 40. Depot administration is not responsible for safety of personal belongings of candidates during test. Candidates will make their own arrangements.
7 41. Depot will not be responsible for compensating, incase, any injury/death is suffered by a candidate, during the process of Recruitment. 42. In the event of simultaneous conduct of Test for all categories & Applicant having applied for all categories/multiple categories, the responsibility of deciding the category, for which the candidate would like to appear, rests with the applicant himself. 33 FAD will not be responsible for applicant’s choice/decision. No separate test will be conducted for candidates, who could not appear for remaining categories, as applied by them. 43. A select panel, equal to number of vacancies notified and based on the performance of candidates in the interview, will be drawn up. All the candidates on the select panel will be offered an appointment subject to medical fitness on medical examination and other satisfactory requirements before actual appointments. The reserve panel, will be operated strictly as per merit only, in case a candidate from the select panel resigns/dies while in service or refuses appointment or is disqualified. The reserve panel will not be operated for any subsequent recruitment i.e additional vacancies in the same year or next year. Depot Administration reserves Right to exercise Reserve Panel & it cannot be taken as a Right of the Applicant. 44. Unit will not be responsible for any damages in case of injury/death of candidate during physical tests. 45. The decision of Commandant 33 FAD, regarding selection/rejection will be final. Number of posts/vacancies are tentative and recruitment process can be cancelled/suspended/terminated by Commandant 33 FAD, at any stage, due to administrative reasons. 46
This “Recruitment Notice” comprises of following pages :(a) Instructions - Pages 01 to 07. (b) Performa A - Pages 01 to 03. (c) Performa B - Pages 01 to 02. (d) Performa C - One page. (e) Performa D - One page.
: 33 FAD PIN - 900241 c/o 56 APO
(Shamsher Singh) Col Commandant
Performa A Recruitment Cell, 33 Field Ammunition Depot, PIN – 900241 c/o 56 APO APPLICATION FOR RECRUITMENT Recruitment Notice No…………..
Post applied for …………..
Name of candidate (in block letters)………………………………
Father’s name ………………………………………..
Date of Birth :DD
Correspondence address :House No/Street/Village Post Office Tehsil District State Pin Code
Permanent Address :House No /Street/Village Post Office Tehsil District State Pin Code
Affix recent passport size photograph duly attested by a Gazetted Officer /Self attested
Details of minimum Educational Qualification (i.e 10th) :S.No Qualification (a) Note
Name of School/College
Name of Board/University
% of marks obtained
Class 10th : Attach Mark sheet of class 10th.
Category for which applied
(b) Whether belongs to : PH 9.
If applied for the post as Ex-serviceman : Date of enrolment (In Army/Navy/Air Force) …………… Date of retirement………………. Total Service : ………Year……….Months…………Days (Attach attested copy of Discharge Certificate/NOC).
If applied for the post PH Category : Type of disability,( OH,.HH,VH )
Percentage of disability
Whether registered with any Employment Exchange – Yes/No ( If yes, mention registration number and name of Employment Exchange)
Whether employeed in central govt services? Yes/No……………………………… if yes give details as under :-
Name of employer
Name of the post
Date of appointment
DECLARATION 13. I hereby certify that above particulars mentioned in the application are correct and true to the best of my knowledge and belief. I understand that in the event of my information being found false or incorrect at any stage or not satisfying the eligibility criteria according to the recruitment of the advertisement, my candidature/appointment is liable to be cancelled/terminated. I am willing to serve anywhere, I agree that department has the right to transfer me to any where in India. 14. I agree to follow all instructions given out in the Recruitment Advertisement and I have no objection, of any kind. I am willing to undertake the specified tests. Dated : Place :
(Signature of candidate )
3 FOR OFFICE RECORD ONLY 1
Application received on
Reason for rejection: Under age/Over age/Documents incomplete/ Photo or documents not attested/Any other reasons to be specified……………………………………………… ………………………………………………………………………………………………..
Index No ……………………..…
Date of test/interview……………
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT CARD (Fill columns 1,2, 3, 4 & 9) 1.
Date of Birth…………………………….
Correspondence address………………………………….. House No/Street/Village
Affix recent passport size photograph duly attested by a Gazetted Officer
Application accepted/rejected and date of test/interview if accepted…………………….
Reason for rejection………………………………………………………………………
Date & Time of reporting for test………………………………..
Venue of test Note:
: 33 FAD, PIN-900241, c/o 56 APO
Please bring all original documents/Certificates alongwith this Acknowledgement Card at the time of Physical & Written Tests.
Signature of the candidate should not differ as put in the Application form during the Physical & Written Tests.
Category : UR/SC/OBC/PH/ESM/Sportsperson
(Signature of candidate) Signature of Controlling Officer
Performa B ___________________________ ___________________________ (Name and Address of the Institute/Hospital) Certificate No ___________________________ Date _____________________ DISABILITY CERTIFICATE Recent Photograph of the candidate showing the disability duly attested by the Chairperson of the Medical Board 1. This is certified that Shri/Smt/Kum _____________________________________ Son /Wife/Daughter of Shri ___________________________age _______________________Sex ____________________ _____ identification mark(s) ________________ is suffering from permanent disability of following category. A Locomotor or cerebral palsy :(i) (ii)
BL – Both legs affected but not arms. BA – Both arms affected. (a) (b)
BLA-Both legs and both arms affected. OL –One leg affected (right or Left)
OA – One arm affected
BH-Stiff back and hips (Cannot sit or stoop) MW –Muscular weakness and limited physical endurance.
B Blindness or Low Vision :(i) (ii)
B- Blind PB-Partially Blind
C Hearing impairment :(i) (ii)
D – Deaf PD – Partially Deaf
(Delete the category whichever is not applicable)
Impaired reach Weakness of grip
(a) (b) (c)
Impaired reach. Weakness of grip Ataxic
(a) (b) (c)
Impaired reach. Weakness of grip Ataxic
2 2. This condition is progressive / non progressive / likely to improve / not likely to improve. Reassessment of the case is not recommended / is recommended after a period of _______________ years _________months. 3.
Percentage of disability in his /her case is ___________ percent.
4. Shri / Smt / Kum ____________________________ meets the following physical requirements for discharge of his / her duties :(i) (ii) (iii) (iv) (v) (vi) (vii) (viii) (ix) (x) (xi)
F – can perform work by manipulating with fingers PP – can perform work by pulling and pushing L- can perform work by lifting KC-can perform work by kneeling and crouching B-can perform work by bending S-can perform work by sitting ST-can perform work by standing W-can perform work by walking SE- can perform work by seeing H – can perform work by hearing /speaking RW- Can perform work by reading and writing
(Dr ____________________) Member Medical Board
(Dr ______________________) Member Medical Board
Yes/No Yes/No Yes/No Yes/No Yes/No Yes/No Yes/No Yes/No Yes/No Yes/No Yes/No
(Dr__________________) Member Medical Board
Countersigned by the Medical superintendent /CMO / Head of the Hospital (with seal) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*Strike out which is not applicable.
Performa C CASTE CERTIFICATE – SC/ST
1. This is to certify that Sh/Shrimathi*/Kumari*_________________________________________ Son/daughter& of________________________________________________________ of village/ town* ____________________________in District/Division__________________ of the state/Union Territory ________________________________belongs to __________________________ caste/Tribe* which is recognized as a Scheduled Caste Scheduled Tribe* Under: The Constitution (Scheduled Castes) Order, 1950. The Constitution (Scheduled Tribes) Order, 1950. The Constitution (Scheduled Castes) (Union Territories) Order, 1950. The Constitution (Scheduled Castes) (Union Territories) Order, 1951. [As amended by the scheduled castes and scheduled Tribes Lists (Modification Order) 1956, the Bombay Reorganization Act, 1960, the Punjab Reorganization Act, 1966, the State of Himachal Pradesh Act 1970, the North-Eastern Areas (Reorganization) Act, 1971 and the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes Orders (Amendment) Act, 1976] * The Constitution (Jammu & Kashmir) Scheduled Castes Order, 1956; * The constitution (Andaman and Nicobar Islands) Scheduled Tribes Order, 1959, as amended * By the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes Orders (Amendment) act, 1976; * The Constitution (Dadra and Nagar Haveli) Scheduled Castes Order, 1962; * The Constitution (Dadra and Nagar Haveli) Scheduled Tribes Order, 1962; * The Constitution (Pondicherry) Scheduled Castes Order, 1964; * The Constitution (Utter Pradesh) Scheduled Tribes Order, 1967; * The Constitution (Goa, Daman and Diu) Scheduled Castes Order, 1968; * The Constitution (Goa, Daman and Diu) Scheduled Tribes Order, 1968; * The Constitution (Nagaland) Scheduled Tribes Order, 1970; * The Constitution (Sikkim) Scheduled Castes Order, 1978; * The Constitution (Sikkim) Scheduled Tribes Order, 1978; * The Constitution (Jammu & Kashmir) Scheduled Tribes Order, 1989; * The Constitution (SC) Order (Amendment) Act, 1990; * The Constitution (ST) Order (Amendment) Act, 1991; * The Constitution (ST) Order (Second Amendment) Act, 1991; * The Constitution (ST) Amended Ordinance 1996; 2. ** This Certificate issued on the basis of Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes Certificate issued to Shri/Shrimathi*______________________father/mother* of Shri/Shrimathi/Kumari*__________________of Village/town *___________________ in District/Division*_______________________ of the State/Union Territory*____________________who belongs to the Caste/Tribe* which is recognized as a Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe* in the State/Union Territory*_____________________ issued by the__________________ dated__________. 3. Shri/Shrimathi*/Kumari*________________________________ and/or* his/her* family ordinarily reside (s) in village/town*_____________________________________________ of _________________ District/Division* of the State/Union Territory of ______________________________________________ (Name/Desig./Seal of Comp. Auth)
Performa D CASTE CERTIFICATE – OBC
1. This is to certify that Sh/Smt/Km______________________son/daughter of_________________of village/ town _______________ in District/Division________________ of the state belongs to the __________________________community which is recognized as Backward Class under the Govt of India, Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment’s Resolution No________________ dated________ 2. Sh/Smt/Kum.________________ and/or his/her family ordinarily reside (s) in village/town ___________ of Dist/Div. of the state of______________________. This is also to certify that he/she does not belong to the persons/sections (Creamy layer) mentioned in column 3 of the schedule to the GOI, DOPT OM No 36012/22/93-Estt (SCT), dated 8.9.1993.
(Name/Desig./Seal of Comp.Auth)